- One night non-refundable deposit required on all bookings except school holidays, Christmas and Easter which requires 50% or one night which ever is greater non refundable deposit.
- Minimum stay in Cabins of 3 nights in selected school holidays & long weekends except Christmas which is a minimum of 7 nights stay. No minimum stay in any other periods.
- Dates stated will be charged. No refund on amended stays without a minimum of 1 months notice (Feb-November excluding Easter) 2 months notice required for all bookings in December, January and Easter.
- No Refund given for early departure.
- All remaining fees are due on arrival.
Occupancy Terms & Conditions
- Linen is only supplied in the Luxury Cabins & is available for hire by arrangement in all other cabins at an additional cost of $10/bed/stay in non peak times or $20/bed/stay in peak periods (December, January & Easter)
- If any damage is caused by you or anyone in your party to any part of the property you will be charged accordingly without notice
- Sites and Cabins are to be left tidy with rubbish placed in bins provided. In Cabins all dishes are to be cleaned and put away and food removed from fridges and freezers and placed in bins or taken with you on departure. Excess mess including putting away of clean or dirty dishes will incur an additional cleaning fee which will be charged without notice.
- If you or anyone in your party causes excessive noise between 10pm & 8am you will be warned accordingly and then if the noise continues you will be removed from the property without refund.
- Pets are welcome only in off peak & shoulder periods. Pets are not allowed during peak periods – December 24 til January 10. You will be asked to leave if pets are brought into the park during the peak season. Strictly NO animals/pets inside cabins at anytime.
No pets permitted with any cabin bookings, powered and unpowered sites only.
- Pets are NOT permitted in the park during the period of December 24 to January 10.
- Only one car per site – extra vehicles to park in car park.
- Day visitors welcomed but must park their vehicles in the parking area at entrance.
- Overnight visitors $10 per person per night (except Luxury Gunyas which are $20 per person per night)
- Visitors are to advise office on arrival & departure.
- All children under 10 years must be accompanied by adults in and around the amenities block and pool.
- Proprietors reserve the right to re let site if not occupied within 24hrs of arrival date (unless otherwise informed).
- Proprietors reserve the right to cancel a booking at their discretion.
- Proprietors accept no liability for recorded bookings but if cancelled at their discretion, deposits will be refunded.
- Park Patrons will abide by all park rules. Park rules are located on the park map and in the office.
- Proprietors reserve the right to remove any person without refund if any Park rules are breached (including excessive noise)
- No noise in the park between 10pm and 7am (except New Years 12:30am and 7am)